living with children

11 November 2009

We are back home and I'm back to blogging. I found this house on Hus & Hem. I'm always fascinated by family homes and I love to look at the colour combinations, details, storage ideas, use of space and people who live there. As we have three kids I'm especially attracted to the houses with children, their playrooms and bedrooms. I love this home, looks like a happy place to live. If you understand Swedish ( unfortunately I can't :( you can read more in here. Have a great day!
<span class=

<span class=

2 comments:

  1. I love that website, if only we could translate to english!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....but I'm surprised it is not in English as well as it is very popular and English is widely spoken in Scandinavian countries....maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger