sarah & bendrix aussi

14 June 2011

Last week I told you about our new posters, which are now available in the shop. I started this project with my French friend Audrey couple of months ago and we call it sarah & bendrix Aussi ( aussi = "too" in French). There are 4 posters - 2  in French ( Non Je Ne Regrette Rien and La Vie en Rose ) 2 -  in English ( Kiss Slowly and You Are Simply Amazing). We both have our favourites but the one we are most proud of is - Non Je Ne Regrette Rien. This posters is printed on matt, sort of silky matt paper and we used gold foil for some of the letters. I love the effect, like a box of dark chocolate. All posters are printed on 250gsm paper and stamped embossed. Unlike my other items (personalised pictures) we would like to sell these wholesale as well, so please do contact us if you are interested. We think this one would be perfect for couples, this and this one would be great for your man and this one for  anyone who loves life. ( I already put it in A.s bedroom).....
DSC_0401DSC_0410DSC_0333DSC_0428


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I was having a peek at your Etsy store this afternoon and wondered about the gold lettering. My favourite is the Kiss slowly one. I also gave you a little mention on my blog as I like them so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    What a great little blog you have here : )
    So glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Samantha!:)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger