in post yesterday

1 December 2011

in post today
in post today
Some days just have better starts then others. When you open your eyes and see a rainbow, when a postman brings nice packages...Don't you just love getting post? Yesterday I received few lovely surprises. One from Dawn who is very sweet lady behind this blog, she takes beautiful photos and made calendar for next year. And she sent me one:) Thank you! Dawn started selling posters for children this year and next year will be adding photographic gift tags and cards. So watch this space! 

And then there was a card from Hearts Delight ( Wine Tasting&Auction which takes place every year in Washington, benefiting American Heart Foundation). I sponsored them with gift frames last year and this year they used one of my pictures for their save the date postcard....that makes me happy...

have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger