am I really that busy?

9 March 2012


Last couple of days I came across this girl few times on different blogs and I just had to share it with you (incase you have not met her yet). Her name is Ariele. She is a designer and furniture maker living in Brooklyn and the stuff she does-very inspiring. Ariele makes tables, chairs, chopping boards, cabinets and headboards out of reclaimed wood. She also designs and produces lights. And she even designed and built this restaurant for her father! how cool is that? very clever girl...if you like what you see, head over to her blog and there are also articles about her here and here . AND... if you want to read more stories about people who love making things with their hands go over to the project - The Makers (which I mentioned here before but since then they added new people). I haven't made anything more elaborate ( cabinet or some sort of piece of furniture for ages) and now I feel very inspired. There is always the excuse of not having enough time. But really? am I too busy? after reading this I might change my thinking:)...it's so right.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational girl ... love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me think, what keeps me busy and keeps me from doing the things I long to do, no more excuses....well I am going to try! Thanks for sharing, D xx

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger