lack of sleep

26 April 2012

DSC_0026
Do you like to sleep ? I do. A lot. But since having A. and starting my own business I just can't get enough. Very late nights, early mornings, it's just killing me. I got used it  but every so often I wish I could stay in bed all day and read books, laze around and dream. But hey...having a child and business was my choice. Yesterday, while taking some new photos for my shop I decided to lighten up our bedroom a bit. Black and grey out, more white a bit of pink in. Now, what am I doing? I should really go to bed...sweet dreams.
photos by me

6 comments:

  1. I love that bedding! So soft and delicate looking. Looks perfect for bringing in spring. and sleeping lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, it's a wonderful and romantic bedroom. I love the color combination! So have sweet dreams and sleep well in it! Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. With such a nice bed I will stay there all day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, romantic bedroom! Soft and delicate colour palette and such an elegant styling.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your blog today through Helen of The Style Schedule and it's such a delight browsing through your posts. The new look of your bedroom is beautiful.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bedroom, it looks like an absolute dream and if I could convince my OH that pink was acceptable I would definitely steal the whole look. That poster is also going on my wish list sap.

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger