welcome Petra!

21 August 2012

petrapetrapetrapetrapetra
Last week I promised you I will be introducing a new contributor to this blog. So here she is! Welcome! and with it comes a story about how we met....

Last year after Christmas I received an email from Petra. She wrote to me about how she found photos on flickr  of our house and projects I was doing with Anya. We shared the same taste when it came to cole&son wallpapers, wooden toys for kids, blogs and we are both from Czech. From there she found my shop and bought pictures and posters for herself and her clients.....We soon become email friends, writing about work, kids and interesting sites and people. 

Petra is an interior stylist who lives in Prague with her photographer husband and 4 year old son Hugo. She used to work for magazines before she fell pregnant and now dedicates time to her interior design practise and her little boy. 

We met this spring in Prague and then again couple of times this summer. My daughter loves Hugo, even so much she said last time we left them. " You know mum, he is quite cute. He is my boyfriend now"...:):)

So back to this blog. Petra will be writing here about projects with her son, showing her beautiful photos and sharing tips and ideas. 
Welcome!
 styling by Petra Weiss + photos Vladimir Weiss

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Can't wait to hear from Petra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Все ооочень красиво и со вкусом!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love you blog... so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger